Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Here I Go

I Cor. 13:12 "For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim (blurred) reflection[of reality as in a riddle or enigma], but then [when perfection comes] we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part (imperfectly), but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known by God.

This verse captures for me the reasons for creating this site. I am daily more aware of how great God is and how minute is my understanding of Him and of all of His ways. I have a dim understanding of him and I am as of right now i dim reflection of him. I await patiently the day of the full revelation of our Creator, Savior, God. Until that day I keep seeking to know Him, so I ask for your help in this endeavor. As I write please comment. Tell me your thoughts, ideas, or criticisms. I hope this blog will help you grow in God jsut as mush as i hope it helps me to grow in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

God be with you always by His Spirit

No comments: